Prayer for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My mom and I just got in a fight again. Fortunately God helped me to stay strong and not give in to her, but I still feel a bit slimed on. I know she has her own insecurities, but she tries to put them on me too through criticism and perfectionism. She can't seem to respect a difference in opinion even when it has nothing to do with moral values - it's just preferences that she defines as good or bad, and then she uses guilt trips...Please pray that God would help her work through all of this. Please also pray for me, that my identity and worth remain anchored in God's view of me and the unique way He created me. May my confidence not be shaken anymore by my mom or my dad who has similar tendencies. I want to be free to be the woman God created me to be!
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
173
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to come into repentance for calling my mom a whore after she continually was provoking me and calling me names like old, old, that I am not. She used the same tactic on my older brother and he fell for the attack of...
Replies
10
Views
99
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my mom and all the ways she is being used against me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus bring down all the strongholds and footholds that my mom has created over me based of her hatred and envy towards...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom