These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

May I now meet a beautiful woman who I may date & at last marry. Thank You, Lord! And thank all of you, too.
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will grab Z from the devils hand. Send labourers and angels to release breakthrough. Break satan’s hold over Z's  life. Destroy satan’s kingdom of darkness. Have mercy on Z's soul.  Send dreams and visions to Z.  Shine the light of Christ into Z's heart and...
Replies
Views
Pray for her bigger family issues and her husband [ I do not know the details now but if she can be found among the members to ask ] /She had much on her mind and burdened too. Possibly some are not saved or doing well in her family / I think she and relatives like kids had a virus too. Or if...
Replies
Views
Father God, I give you Z, and i thank you for him. I thank you for everything he is and for all his gifts and talents. I thank you for many things that he has given to people. And for all the kindness and love  he onced showed me. Lord, at the beginning of time you breathed your life into...
Replies
Views
Father God,  I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my daughter. I ask for complete forgiveness from both you and him from all the wrongs i have done to him. I ask for peace for both him and myself from it. Father God, I come to you, pleading at your feet to restore my...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will put a hedge of thorns around my family and Z's family and including us. Protect all of us from evil spirits. Father God, I pray that Z will receive forgiveness and acceptance from my family and i pray that i will receive forgiveness and acceptance from Z's...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will guide me and fill me with all the right words to say to Z, when we talk. Please give me the knowledge of knowing what words to say to him at the right time. No matter his mood. Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God . Lord I need you...
Replies
Views
Praying for all unsaved friends and family to accept Christ's gift of salvation and have their names written in the lamb's book of life. Since God is the God of space and time-as well as all else throughout time, praying this prayer for my relations / kin that died before I met them--praying I...
Replies
Views
We command declare mercy Lord Jesus please open the door wide for me miracles I can pack my bag easy and sleep well tonight. The bug is out of my system now and no more stomach burning. I speak life to my heath wealth favor beauty restoration finances name healed friends blessings prayers...
Replies
Views
Father God, Please help Z and I to dwell on the positive in our lives. I know that it is you who examines our hearts. Search the inner depths of our hearts and expose anything that is not of you. So we can be set free of it. Lord, Where we have directed anger towards others or each other and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom