Finding Self

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I pray that you will help me find who I am, and teach me how to love myself and forgive myself for old mistakes, and to forgive others. Help me become a fun spirited person. I pray that you will heal me physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Please my Lord, I just want to be happy. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lovely prayer warriors. Thank you for all the prayers thus far. My daughter has her medical interview on ###. Please pray for her to be looked upon favourably and to clear her situational judgement tests well for her to enter medical school next year. Finally, pray for her to find a...
Replies
11
Views
129
Please pray that God will provide wisdom and direction in finding a trustworthy attorney to assist with a probate matter. I am seeking someone who will handle the process with honesty, compassion, and efficiency. May the Lord open the right doors and lead me to the person best suited to help...
Replies
10
Views
162
Please Lord - help me find my jewelry box.
Replies
8
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom