2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Silent pleas for help.
Replies
6
Views
54
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you and give you many Thanks for the many blessings you have given me in my life. I ask that you be with my family this holiday and pray that you let us be together. I have such an uneasy feeling today. Something just doesn't feel right. I pray that you let this...
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
Lord bring a wonderful man into my daughter's life. she seems lonely and sad. Please, Lord help ### find true love. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
74
  • Locked
Are you missing someone special in your life right now especially with it being so close to the holidays? Whether it be from the death of a loved one or a broken relationship or just a matter of being separated by time and space we want you to know that we care about you and are praying for you...
Replies
8
Views
115
  • Locked
Unspoken requests for some very needy people. Amen ###.
Replies
7
Views
74
  • Locked
Prayers please for ###. This fine brother in Christ helps everyone. He takes care of his invalid wife since they were married in ###. He now has melanoma and other illness. He must have surgery next week. May our Lord bless, heal and protect him and his wife. Through our prayers may the Lord...
Replies
9
Views
103
  • Locked
Dear God I am asking you to have mercy upon my heart and soul. Forgive me for not always doing things and saying things and thinking things which are pleasing to YOU. Dear God I ask YOU move upon ###'s heart and mind. Intervene on my behalf please and guide him back soon and have him stay for...
Replies
7
Views
127
  • Locked
Respectable Friends and Teachers, Thanks for your Love and Care. Please kneel at the Lord's feet and pray for ### who is seriously suffering from Mental Disorderness not knowing the right path or not knowing where to go but roaming like an animal with loneliness, depression, sadness, fear...
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, my friend's boyfriend was in a car crash and is in a lot of pain and he need as many prayers as he can for I pray for them both and myself to be safe and protected as well, in Jesus' name amen
Replies
11
Views
97
  • Locked
Unspoken requests, please.
Replies
6
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom