2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
My lord Jesus Christ the messiah I open my heart to you be my lord and my savior for my family, my kids, and all the word protect us with your holy spirit forever and ever always amen and amen
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
God, I ask wisdom and protection for my family. Guard our hearts & souls. Shelter our bodies under your wings. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
Dear God I come before your praying that YOU guide my friend's husband ### to find a job. He is the sole provider for his family. They have had a difficult loss recently and he lost his job on top of everything. They are a good Christian family with a big heart. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
Plz stand in agreement with me; Abba Father, open my ###'s heart to know what Your plan and future are for this family and marriage. We pray that You will open his eyes to see the truth enlighten his mind with the truth that will set him free from being a slave to sin, help him to stop listening...
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
For ###, ### & ###. Holy Spirit, help them grow into a personal relationship with Jesus, the Savior of souls and Lord over their lives. IJNAmen - "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:32
Replies
5
Views
61
  • Locked
LORD, I am praying for all my friends on this site and even those who are not, have a safe and happy thanksgiving tomorrow if I don't make time to come on here tomorrow! I give thanks to the Lord for all the food and being able to spend time with ### on thanksgiving with his children. God bless...
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
LORD, my ex finally told me last night he still loves me and told his friends and daughter he has a crush on me still. Lord, I want to thank you for him at least telling me somewhat how he still feels, but the problem is we don't know what is preventing us from really being together as a couple...
Replies
8
Views
90
  • Locked
Bless us greatly God please. We are all suffering so much. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Please pray for an increase for ### today as ### desperately need it.
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
LORD, I come to you today and give you my burdens and all my problems. For I also ask you to turn my weaknesses into strengths, give me wisdom, overcome my enemies, make my enemies flee, help me face life's trials, make the crooked ways straight in every area of my life. Lord, please take...
Replies
5
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom