God, I ask wisdom and protection for my family. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I ask wisdom and protection for my family. Guard our hearts & souls. Shelter our bodies under your wings. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team / Church Family, I am writing to humbly request your prayers for a very heavy burden I am currently carrying at my workplace. I work as a manager at my company. Recently, I uncovered deeply unethical and illegal practices—amounting to corporate fraud and extortion—orchestrated...
Replies
8
Views
183
Father, I pray for wisdom and protection and paying clients to help, and for my divorce to happen super fast, no delays, and to understand more about nutrition, photography, and my fret board in JESUS name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
159
Lord plz give peace, wisdom, and protection to my friends and family who are suffering and feel all alone. I pray for Your wisdom to guide them and for You to use me to help them. I pray ###, ###, and ### all find salvation and hope in You. I pray they feel Your love and comfort.
Replies
11
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom