My ###'s Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, my friend's boyfriend was in a car crash and is in a lot of pain and he need as many prayers as he can for I pray for them both and myself to be safe and protected as well, in Jesus' name amen
 
I pray for your friend's boyfriend to have a quick recovery. That he gets better physically soon and insurance is resolved. Also for your friend. Lord be with the person who posted this prayer and all their loved ones. Be with everyone traveling this week and keep them safe. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray In this new year of 2026, my Brother ### should call me, talk to me affectionately, and come see me.
Replies
10
Views
382
Dear strangers, may I ask you to please kindly pray for me because I'm in a tough situation. I met someone, ######, and we weren't in a relationship, but we love each other. I've experienced a lot of things unexplainable by logic since I met him. I'm a Muslim, and he is a Catholic. I've just...
Replies
8
Views
287
My family is about to embark on a new and wonderful journey, but there is a Woman who is an evil trying to separate the husband from the family. I wish her no harm, all I ask is that you pray that, in Jesus name, this woman is cast out of our lives and finds her own. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom