Unspoken requests for some very needy people. Amen ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prosperity to help the needy people ### am willing to help but no funds
Replies
10
Views
78
Unspoken requests and some kind of confirmation from God that cannot be denied. I know that the heart is deceitful and sometimes we delude ourselves. I don't depend on what I think and feel. I need confirmation from outside myself. Confirmation from God only since people only have opinions and...
Replies
3
Views
37
  • Locked
Unspoken requests for some very in need people I know on this site. Please pray for them....Thank you and have a great day!!!
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom