Unspoken requests for some very in need people I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Unspoken requests for some very in need people I know on this site. Please pray for them....Thank you and have a great day!!!
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement Lord we pray, with you Yeshua we pray, with the Holy Spirit we pray, your will be done Father, may it be kind, Amen
 
“May the LORD bless you, and keep you. May the LORD make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. May God find you daily seeking His face in prayer, meditating upon His Word, and growing in the knowledge of Christ Jesus. May you always find yourself loving God more, and walking under His leadership and guidance.” In Jesus’ name, Amen. Remember all things (good or bad) will work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). Tell The Lord Thank You…
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 11 specific Things (Unspoken requests) that I am asking prayer for/About They are all important to me but 5 of them are very important please pray I know this is Alot but We Are supposed to let our requests be known So please pray In The Name oF Jesus and Thank you God Bless
Replies
8
Views
121
Hello, I hope everyone is having a good day, I would like to ask for people to stand with me in these things: - That God will cause me to know what He is doing now in my life so that I can align with Him - That whatever God has begun to do in my life, He completes it - That whatever...
Replies
9
Views
164
Father, I have several unspoken requests too need help with homework and protection.
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom