Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you and give you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you and give you many Thanks for the many blessings you have given me in my life. I ask that you be with my family this holiday and pray that you let us be together. I have such an uneasy feeling today. Something just doesn't feel right. I pray that you let this go away. I pray that you be with me at work and let me do my job to the best of my abilities. I still seek your guidance on helping me take care of my family better. I would do so with all my heart and strength that you can give me. I ask that you forgive me for whatever sins I have committed that hold my life back from happiness. I ask so much of you but have no where else to turn. Again thank you for all you do and please hear my cries. Please be with all those who seek you and answer those requests according to your will. In your Son Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
I pray that the Lord hear your prayers and be with you this holiday season. That you let the Lord guide you and bless your family. I pray for you all to have a great Thanksgiving. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
139
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
246
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom