2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray for ### hurts bad
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
llAY cha ### ### xin cho con di duoc bang an, xin cho thoi tiet tot trong luc con vang nha, de cac con cua con di chuyen mot cach de dang, xin cha ### cho con nhung dieu con da va dang cau xin, xin cha ### loi con amen.
Replies
3
Views
381
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for these people today. Father God, I pray that you sent forth your word, and healed ### and ### and delivered him from destruction. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
94
  • Locked
### is brought to full repentance 100 fold for leaving our marriage and God remove his ungodly unions ### and anyone coming against me until they realize they hurt you God and me and our marriage please **** every door and every mouths of the Lions until they are brought to full repentance...
Replies
4
Views
64
  • Locked
LORD please derail the envy people away. I need to adopt ###. She needs a great home.
Replies
6
Views
61
  • Locked
My prayers are answered fast all the way from the spiritual into the physical God's will
Replies
3
Views
56
  • Locked
Need comfort and a hug.
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
My prayers answered according to God's will
Replies
5
Views
54
  • Locked
Let no man come against what God has ordained Mark 10:9 X###X bind that verse to whoever is attacking my marriage from God no more according to God's will 100 fold right now
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
From a human point of view I see no future at the moment. But you Lord can change everything around. I look upon you and your help. You see my heart's desires. Lord your will shall happen.
Replies
4
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom