Need comfort and a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Please hear this prayer request O Lord.

Please hear this prayer request O Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell asleep and had the most real but violent nightmare and I woke up so upset, just no. Please can you pray for comfort and reassurance and calmness and peace of mind that this was just a very bad dream. I plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over myself and in the Name of Jesus you get under my...
Replies
10
Views
440
Many people advised me to have another job lined up before leaving a toxic one. I honestly believe that the Lord used that blatant toxicity to get me to move. I am not blaming FOR what I went through. It was the most blatant and vile display of so respect, cruelty and reprobated mindset and...
Replies
4
Views
170
Dear Mighty Father, I get really nervous at night and have a hard time falling asleep. I get terrified. I pray that you in Jesus name ward off all evil spirits. I say prayers at night too but fear still grips my heart. So far ### has been a little rough for me. I don’t want to give up now...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom