2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I have extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 and with ### she doesn't make me get a paper signed by ###. She just put it n computer fast and easy another way open doors if possible according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew...
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord thank you that You have shown us the truth and Your love thank you for Your grace and mercy forgive all my debts and I forgive all of those who have sinned against me help me in my schooling and get into that one school to honor You and use in a way that honors the brethren please protect...
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
Whatever the enemy perceives to be my psychological or situational “weak spots” let them be foiled and no longer be their prime targets. Kill any social ridicule, that will be the main focus of the smear campaign. In Jesus I am not guilty, so not let their fantasy be used against me. Lord remove...
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
Dear God, I am praying about my attitude and my emotions. I have a hard time forgiving others and letting go of the past. I no longer want to hang on to these emotions and I need your help letting go of the past hurts, pains and failures I have done.
Replies
7
Views
99
  • Locked
GOD, I ask for your protection and blessings as my ### and I travel during the holidays. Bless my ### as we enjoy our visit with her. Please take care of my ### during this time. I ask a special blessing for all those on this site. I ask that this prayer extend to others on the site that are...
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
Please protect my ### nieces. They may be in a dangerous situation. I'm far away and only hear small pieces that concern me. Please pray I do whatever God needs me to do. Please pray for a miracle, supernatural things to happen here. Angels surrounding those ### little girls, one being very...
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
God, you created marriage, you created love, you are love. All I need is you, but the one I choose to love and marry, ###, I choose him perfectly because of you. I thank you for him choosing me, because of you. thank you Lord for reuniting us soon. I pray that day is today Lord. ###. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord, I ask for family calm surrounding this holiday. I pray patience, no anxiety, kind words...a calm, smooth next several days, Lord. Holy Spirit, surround our hearts & souls with Jesus, His love and forgiveness. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
5
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray for me to meet someone (my future wife)
Replies
9
Views
79
  • Locked
Please pray for healing of my feet. Several pain issues acting up. God, I have lots of walking to do at this time, I ask healing. Thank You in advance, Lord. In Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom