Please protect my ### nieces. They may be in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Please protect my ### nieces. They may be in a dangerous situation. I'm far away and only hear small pieces that concern me. Please pray I do whatever God needs me to do. Please pray for a miracle, supernatural things to happen here. Angels surrounding those ### little girls, one being very handicapped. Please URGENTLY pray for this situation. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please protect my family. My daughter is sick, well we all are but I'm very worried about her and my fiancé is dealing with glass in his skin. I'm just so worried and feel like these situations came from spells that I did. I didn't mean to do anything bad, I really thought I was spreading...
Replies
7
Views
330
Today is day two of my kids' psych evaluation. I feel like this woman sets up trapping and tricking questions. I feel like there are too many people who trust her. I feel like she is rooting for not against their abuser who SA, beat, abused in many forms, and neglected these children. She is...
Replies
7
Views
377
Lord protect my niece ###, Father God, each and every day. Be her shield and her fortress. Keep her away from the evils of this world. Let no bad influence corrupt her precious mind. Let no accidents fall on her while she's out there in the world. Allow no physical harm to touch her body. Keep...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom