2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. I don't know where it's going but please Holy Spirit please direct my every step so that I don't fall. I don't know if he's the one for me. I'm not that interested in him. Jesus please show me what to do and please lead the way. Help me to trust in you that you only...
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Please protect my ### nieces. They may be in a dangerous situation. I'm far away and only hear small pieces that concern me. Please pray I do whatever God needs me to do. Please pray for a miracle, supernatural things to happen here. Angels surrounding those ### little girls, one being very...
Replies
7
Views
104
  • Locked
O Saint Joseph, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. O Saint Joseph, pray for me. For getting a job in ### or in other company because ### need job to support my family and also to start my wedding plan in ###. In God blessings. Amen
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### year marriage. My husband's heart is very hard toward me and he has moved out and filed a petition of divorce against me. I pray that God will soften his heart toward me and the our marriage will be restored. I pray my husband will reconsider his petition and choose not to...
Replies
6
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage.
Replies
8
Views
72
  • Locked
Thank you Master Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth for continuing to pour your grace and love towards me and disciplining me whenever you need to, or do things I can never possibly understand. I thank you for bringing ### back in my life miraculously and for the renewed strength and hope of meeting...
Replies
6
Views
89
  • Locked
Psalm 91:14-16 Because you love me, I will rescue you. I will protect you because you know my name. When you call to me, I will answer you. I will be with you when you are in trouble. I will save you and honour you. I will satisfy you with long life. I will show you how I will save you. I am...
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
I just really need wisdom right now in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
286
  • Locked
Father may you give us strength, may you bless us with peace in Jesus name Psalms 29:11
Replies
9
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray that me and my love ones are protected from hacking, cybercrime and identity theft. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom