O Saint Joseph, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
O Saint Joseph, hear my prayers

and obtain my petitions. O Saint

Joseph, pray for me. For getting

a job in ### or in other company

because ### need job to support my family

and also to start my wedding plan in

###. In God blessings. Amen
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I will take a good rest now, Lord, because we just came from our duty last night until this morning. I pray that when I wake up, I’ll feel renewed, peaceful, and full of energy. May this day bring positivity, breakthroughs, and miracles into our lives. This morning, I lift up my heart...
Replies
8
Views
296
O Heavenly Father hear my prayers. My family is suffering, my granddaughters without their mom. A father without his daughter. I ask that you may make them whole. I am a grandfather currently trying to raise them. I tried to better my work position to be able to help them more and lessen their...
Replies
9
Views
521
Dear ones, fellow Prayer warriors Here are the 8 things I plead to be joined by you my Prophet true servant of God. 1. I pray that God will forgive me of all my sins and help study His word in the Bible as I follow and obey Him with my family in Jesus Christ son of God. 2. I pray to be...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom