2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Let us pray everything God has given me through, revelations, sermons, visions, books, situations and by all means be sealed in my heart and united in faith for God's glory! Let us pray, didn't I miss anything from what God has given me, but it must be maintained forever in pure and sincere...
Replies
6
Views
115
  • Locked
Please, let us agree in prayer: 1 Lord to build and strengthen me, to be the leader and the employee according to the desire of God's heart! 2 Lord with power to activate each call, ministry and spiritual gift from Him in my life, and give them greater prosperity! 3 The LORD made me forever have...
Replies
5
Views
65
  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord to build and strengthen me so: in prayer to pray exactly what God wants to give and to do in my life and in the lives of those for ### who pray. Let us pray the Lord to build me my prayers always be guided and highly anointed and inspired by the Holy Spirit and my prayers...
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
O king and father above, it is past the middle of the month and I still haven't gotten the job yet, so I pray to you for blessing me with the job I've been praying for that is the job I've applied for as I'm not in a rush, my parents don't know about ### so I pray to you to bless ### and I to...
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
pray that ### decides for us to move with ### to live in ### in a blessed family union very soon.
Replies
6
Views
66
  • Locked
Senior ### Gets her social security accepted approved fast IRS doesn't take her money student loan nothing bring in as much light as it takes into the darkness and all consuming fire she gets her back pay from ### no more stealing killing destroying destruction John 10:10 x7x7x7 she gets the...
Replies
4
Views
189
  • Locked
Lord you are our dayspring release more light and revelation into our lives. With this new morning let new mercy and favor be upon our lives in the name of Jesus. Let the God of justice arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our lives be healed, in the name of Jesus. Show forth your...
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I am thankful for the family, friends and those I don't know you have brought into my life. God, Thank you for keeping me and my family safe with you. God, Thank you for Jesusmas our Savior. God, Thank you for the roof over...
Replies
4
Views
71
  • Locked
In the name of our Father I ask for all your prayers for my visa to be approved and for a good marriage.
Replies
2
Views
108
  • Locked
Lord, it’s me ###. First off I wanna start by thanking you for everything you have done for me. You have blessed me with a family, amazing friend, and an amazing boyfriend who is literally everything I have been looking for in a man. Right things have been a little bit different with me and ###...
Replies
3
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom