please pray for ### hurts bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the mean, negative, selfish, dishonest, ungrateful, bitter, unrealistic, cocky, unlikeable and troublesome older mother ### to realize the fact that she is being a bad mother to her son ### who she is lying about being "rich" when infact she knows he is poor. The crazy mother ### is...
Replies
7
Views
156
Prayers for everyone including animals that have a bad toothache. I have a toothache and I can't afford a dentist. I regret of not going to the dentist and brushing more . And early on I brush my teeth and I haven't got my tooth cleaned in years I regret not going to the dentist. God please take...
Replies
10
Views
171
Can't take this excruciating pain anymore Lord please heal and have mercy on us bring all the right godly help amen
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom