2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
For peace in my heart and this home. It's a bit hectic with a lot of people here today! Also for my twin sister to get food soon.
Replies
8
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for me to get the job I am seeking. My wife is due Friday and I am currently working but, will be laid off within 3 weeks..... Lord please help me through hard times, and struggles, Let me find what I am looking for. Thank you lord for each and every blessing you have put at my feet...
Replies
12
Views
62
  • Locked
A guest preacher came in to speak on Sunday. A few went up to receive Christ. Please pray for those who were sincere that the corrupt, mean spirited pastors running this house will not discourage them but they will be enabled to really know Christ by His grace.
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
Thank you so much for your prayers for the woman who was trapped in her house due to ice and cold that burst the pipes of the kitchen and the living room. Please continue to pray for those who are having problems with the furnace, the cold rooms make children sick. Dear God, the problems we find...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
I need prayer and help. I am always sad, depressed, and anxious. A vicious cycle since last Summer when my fiancé called off our wedding and relationship 7 weeks before the day. A few months later my sister was diagnosed with advanced cancer. She is only 38 and me 36. My sister is going through...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
Please strongly pray for God's light and His truth to shine upon my path. Some time ago, a ### told me she had had a vision in a dream concerning me, and she felt led to tell me. I really need to know clearly if this was from God and if He was trying to tell me something. May the Lord reveal His...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
I have a great and urgent need of your prayers. Long struggle with lust, carnal passions, masturbating, watching the flesh of the people of the opposite sex and immature love! Let us together pray God to give me the final victory and lasting solution to these problems. Let us pray these...
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
please pray that God breaks every spiritual connection between me and ###. I ask prayer
Replies
5
Views
49
  • Locked
Asking prayer that the right choices are made for our company with no negative repercussions. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Thank you God Your words are trustworthy and You have promised that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage. I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping the promise you have made concerning me, my Husband and our home. Lord I believe you will guard the fidelity...
Replies
6
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom