2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray everytime I feel that I am being attacked in my dreams and at night. There comes a name to me, ###, I think there is no reason for this person to not like me. I think and what I see is this person finds something difficult and is mad about it. Please pray for this person. I also ask...
Replies
5
Views
37
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
29
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
32
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
54
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
29
  • Locked
Please pray for relief from hormonal imbalance causing pain and troublesome symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, cycle irregularity, urinary burning and discomfort. Please pray for healing and fertility restoration.
Replies
7
Views
198
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
29
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your intervention over the problems I'm going through with work and my personal skills. Please GOD, you know my heart and I pray that you'll guide me through the obstacles that cause a drain on me. I pray for your intervention, please GOD, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom