please pray that God breaks every spiritual connection between ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that God breaks every spiritual connection between me and ###. I ask prayer
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God, "What do you want me to do Lord?" I need to take my spiritual life more seriously; I need to take God more seriously. I love Christ, but I need to pray more, prostrate more, kneel before him more - so much more. I am a baby in my faith, I walk ignorantly. I need to...
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray that God breaks every toxic soul tie from my life forever. There is one particular one which I really don’t like. Please pray that it goes away and never comes back. Pray for supernatural protection over me and my family. I’m so happy in my marriage and I pray that God always...
Replies
9
Views
437
Prayers for when a husband acts with arrogance or belittles me and my parents say hurtful mean things and put all the blame on me for everything going wrong in his life because when he chooses ungodly wrong temporary choices that please him. Prayer for God to bring godly sorrow and convince his...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom