A guest preacher came in to speak on Sunday. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
A guest preacher came in to speak on Sunday. A few went up to receive Christ. Please pray for those who were sincere that the corrupt, mean spirited pastors running this house will not discourage them but they will be enabled to really know Christ by His grace.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (Jam 5:16)! I love answered prayers… 1. Many times I’ve asked God to let me see a moose because it gives me strength to see those majestic animals. God has answered that prayer three or four times in the last few months. Each time, it has amazed me. 2. My only way of...
Replies
11
Views
416
It’s hard to believe I have almost been in the primitive apartment for one week. The primitive apartment is not great, but it’s a lot better than living in the van with mosquitoes (28 nights). Thank you, God! It is 1:20 PM. I’ve had a rough morning. I just get easily depressed. Every Sunday...
Replies
10
Views
423
It is understood by myself that this prayer may be prayed once more. On Sunday, May 28, 2017, he was found some distance from the window to my room. An abomination was committed, he was such a joyful being. God also made him. Please answers of what befell him that Sunday, as today it is...
Replies
4
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom