2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that our financial struggles and worries are placed at the feet of God. I pray that my father's health continues to be well. I pray that my girlfriend becomes my fiancee in ###. I pray we win the dream house raffle so we can start a family in our own stable home. I pray that ### finds the...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
Lord I'm thankful for everything that's in my life but I'm missing one thing my ex girlfriend. Lord I really love ### she means everything to me we been broken up for ### years and I just can't seem to let her go. I know it's meant to be because we are still friends she's the missing peace to my...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Still struggling with depression and anxiety. It makes me so sad that I feel this way. I am so lonely. I just exist and go through the motions of each day is all. Please pray.
Replies
12
Views
78
  • Locked
Lord, I am very grateful for all my blessings, but I don't want this any more living in this flat, being financially broke/in debt and being a single man. Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you unite me with this very special and beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife and thank...
Replies
14
Views
97
  • Locked
I am Grateful heavenly father that Jesus spoiled all principalities and powers triumphing over them in himself. I claim all the victory for our life and marriage; I reject all the insinuations accusations and the temptations of satan that comes against both of us. Heavenly father, I recognize...
Replies
8
Views
90
  • Locked
Good evening everyone, My name is ###. I want to ask everyone please pray for my father. He was involved in a fire last Saturday 20% of his body was burned and he is in the ICU burn unit. Please pray that God continues to heal his burn wounds, no infections, no complications, just total...
Replies
13
Views
72
  • Locked
Lord you know all the troubles right now, You know all the needs and wants. Father I lift all these things up to You in the name of Jesus asking for healing in every area and every person, restoration in every person and every area, reconciliation for every person and situation, forgiveness for...
Replies
10
Views
78
  • Locked
God I have lost everything I have no control on my life. I have lost the most important thing in my life my ###. His father is using him as a pawn. He is doing everything to hurt me. I just gave up. I have tried all I could. Tell me friends is there a God? I know you'll say yes .... Where is he...
Replies
15
Views
112
  • Locked
Lord, Please help me at work. I feel I am under attack again. Please protect me and help me. If they let me go, please provide another job for me. In Jesus name. Amen!!!
Replies
11
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom