Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given

Humble Servant of All
Lord, Please help me at work. I feel I am under attack again. Please protect me and help me. If they let me go, please provide another job for me. In Jesus name. Amen!!!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon I am under massive and continuous witchcraft attack and other strange attacks in my mother's house and seems like everywhere that I go at home at work even when I am sleep. These are physical attacks which are aimed at my body and is causing extreme and constant weight loss and...
Replies
10
Views
514
Please pray that the Lord will help me with a situation at work. A long time friend and co-worker has always criticized me and my work in front of others. At times it has risen to the level of hostile attacks. The frequency and intensity of these attacks has increased in the last year. In the...
Replies
11
Views
423
I am going through a very difficult period and request prayer for what lies ahead of me. Please pray that God truly sends the right people to support me so that I can feel safe, and that I receive God's help and guidance step by step, as well as His power and strength to endure everything.I pray...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom