Lord I'm thankful for everything that's in my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord I'm thankful for everything that's in my life but I'm missing one thing my ex girlfriend. Lord I really love ### she means everything to me we been broken up for ### years and I just can't seem to let her go. I know it's meant to be because we are still friends she's the missing peace to my heart. Lord I'll do anything to get ### back to be my girl again I can't sleep I even cry because I miss her so much she's my world. Please lord place ### back in my arms. IJNIPA
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Lord I'm thankful for everything you have done for me and my family, friend. I want to pray for someone who I'm very concerned about name ###. A good man and friends. Lord can you send love, wisdom and protection to ### and his family in this hard time. A shoulder that he can cry on...
Replies
8
Views
475
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was about to end my life — something only my girlfriend knows. I...
Replies
8
Views
436
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom