Please pray for ###. Still struggling with depression and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pray for me. Still struggling with depression and anxiety. It makes me so sad that I feel this way. I am so lonely. I just exist and go through the motions of each day is all. Please pray.
 
I, too, suffer greatly from depression. I'm praying for the clearing of your mind.
 
Dear Lord, please give ### comfort and strength and allow this individual to be healed and always remember the pertinent scripture "Be still and know that I am God!". Our living Lord is ready and willing to shoulder your burdens and you will find peace in him sooner than you realise. He knows his sheep and will not leave you alone. "and lo I am with you, even until the end of the world" In Jesus name Amen.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am still struggling financially. I really want to get my hopes up, but at this point I can't. I cannot find a job and the pressure is mounting. Father I can't take it anymore. Bills continue to pile up and the basic necessities are unmet. People are not nice during this period. The...
Replies
6
Views
198
Please pray for my adult son (###) who is struggling with depression. He has many health issues, and his girlfriend broke up with him. He got out of the Marine Corp last year so is also struggling to find the right path career wise and to just find christian young people his age he can connect...
Replies
9
Views
353
I am struggling with depression and PMDD. It is hard to get through the day! Please pray for ###. God is good.
Replies
8
Views
687
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom