2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
You are our King, O Eternal. Blessed be Your Name. We magnify You, telling of Your greatness. You rule the earth with Your Loving power. You dwell in Your people and whisper words of peace and guidance. You are immense and intimate at the same time, the Creator of all, yet Friend of the needy...
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
Dear LORD JESUS, I humble myself broken before your Throne Of Grace. I am Completely sorry of all of sins, failures, past mistakes, & when I have fallen short. I am not perfect I will admit that. You are the only one Lived A Perfect Life. You Are THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORD !!!! YOU ARE...
Replies
9
Views
92
  • Locked
Great spirit of the Lord which rose Christ from the dead, save ### please
Replies
10
Views
87
  • Locked
I pray and have faith that me and my ex ### will get back together it's been hard without him can you guys please help we had so many memories together I just miss him and care alot I almost did a stupid thing to myself...we did alot with the time we were together please pray I really need him...
Replies
8
Views
72
  • Locked
December 8, 2013 My Prayer Warrior(s) I need you !! Can you please Pray 4 Me? I Believe I am under Spiritual Attack. Unable to Sleep, Rest, Concentrate at work .. I Cry A lot and I Don't seem to find Peace I am asking the Lord for Complete & Emotional Healing in Jesus Name !! I been...
Replies
14
Views
175
  • Locked
Dear Friends: I'm experiencing post traumatic stress disorder caused by experiencing a great number of deaths as a Hospice worker. Pray that God will touch my depression and heal my mind.
Replies
9
Views
179
  • Locked
Please know I am so thankful for all your blessings. I love you and have complete faith you will see me through these trials in my life. I am just so tired of the roller coaster and need your help. I am begging for some peace mentally and financially so I can enjoy my life. I have made so many...
Replies
10
Views
64
  • Locked
Abba, Abba Dearest, You are amazing! You are loving and so patient, Father, I probably don't have the full picture yet but I can clearly see now that even though I came here with the intention to leave You to the side You had already prepared surprises for me, You wanted to bless me even when I...
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I am emotionally and financially disturbed. I need to experience God's peace and providence.
Replies
11
Views
75
  • Locked
Someone please pray for my relationship. I have been dating some for almost four years and I've been waiting for the right time when I'm ready for marriage but things seem to be working against me. Pray for my relationship with ### to stand to a happy marriage.
Replies
12
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom