2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please let the stress in this household come to an end. If everyone had more faith we would be so much better off, He has never left us without so I pray that my family find peace and trust in him. Blessings are on the way.
Replies
12
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord I humbly asking your help to please bring my job back. I only have limited time in this foreign country. Please enlighten the management mind to consider my hard work and offer me my job back. Please help me Lord. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
149
  • Locked
Asking God to help me surrender all to Jesus give up trying fix myself or circumvent my illness. Asking God in the name of Jesus to grant me supernatural favor and guide my path through very difficult situations and show me where He wants me to live. thank you
Replies
10
Views
51
  • Locked
God in heaven thank u for ### calling today and the rest u know we r not back together and I don't feel we will be by ### but I walk by ### grace father I miss her and u know how much she means to me but u r the one that is in control I pray that things change between us so we would be back...
Replies
9
Views
68
  • Locked
God in heaven thank u for ### calling today and the rest u know we r not back together and I don't feel we will be by ### but I walk by ### grace father I miss her and u know how much she means to me but u r the one that is in control I pray that things change between us so we would be back...
Replies
7
Views
48
  • Locked
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue pray for ### and ###!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless ### and to shield and protect ### from the evil and wicked people that surround ###, especially at work and at school!!!! Please ask GOD and JESUS to protect ### from ###, who is...
Replies
9
Views
159
  • Locked
Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice. Life is not perfect and frequently far from it. However, know that God is in control. You neither see him or in fact even feel him for the most part. But scripture tells us not to trust our feelings, for our feelings can be deceptive. Yes, the human heart can deceive...
Replies
9
Views
131
  • Locked
I am so discouraged, please pray for ### to have peace of mind.
Replies
12
Views
110
  • Locked
my husband's ### had recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. the family is obviously concerned for him at this time and despite his seemingly good spirits I think it is affecting him more than he cares to admit. please pray for his recovery and peace and comfort for his family. In the...
Replies
12
Views
109
  • Locked
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach & your Great Father in Heaven, thank you for providing me with food, shelter and a wonderful woman and family in my life. I am truly grateful for each second of my existence thanks to your mercies. I love you Lord. I come before your Holy Presence asking for a miracle...
Replies
8
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom