Surrender All To Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithfulness and for the gift of life. Today I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for ###'s improved grades. Thank You for the wisdom, understanding, and strength You have given him. May he continue to grow in knowledge, discipline, and favor...
Replies
13
Views
193
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
161
Hello, good evening. Please help me pray for my self. I feel pity for myself, I feel pity for my relationship. My mind is full, my heart feel heavy in the past weeks. It's Because of what my ### said to me. Please Help me pray for an answer. Help me pray that God will give me sign. And Right now...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom