Miracle Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blossom2020

Prayer Warrior
December 8, 2013

My Prayer Warrior(s) I need you !! Can you please Pray 4 Me? I Believe I am under Spiritual Attack.

Unable to Sleep, Rest, Concentrate at work .. I Cry A lot and I Don't seem to find Peace

I am asking the Lord for Complete & Emotional Healing in Jesus Name !!

I been feeling like this for many years now.. Now, there is a lot of problems at work that are Stressing me out as well

Please Pray for God to Open Doors to a New and Peaceful Job, where there would be Good People and for me to be at Peace.

Please Pray that the Lord will Take Every Burden, Emotionally, Financially and Spiritually that He will Restore my friendship with my Beautiful friend ###

this is very heavy in my heart..

Thank you very much my Prayer Warrior I Don't have any one else to ask Prayer

Would you Pray for me please

Healing is all I want to Xmas !!!

That would be my Greatest Gift please .. ??

Thank u your friend,

###

###

###@yahoo.com
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Father God I thank you for this blessed day and I thank you for your glory, grace, and mercy. Father you said that when we are weary we should come to you in prayer, so Lord I ask that you uplift ### spirits in the blood of Jesus. Lord touch her heart. Father, I know how she feels when you are at a job and are being under attack. But I also know how faithful you are and doing the time I had to endure you delivered me to a new job where I am blessed and given double for my troubles. God you multiplied my blessing because I endured at the previous place of employment I was working. You multiplied my finances, you grew my relationship with you so that I became more dependant on you, you helped me to pray for the unloved and unsaved, you showed me that in due time and in due season that our suffering is not in vain. I didn't have to suffer for nothing (and I was there for seven years).I suffered to be in the place where I am today. I am healthy, full of joy, prospering, and continuing my assignments that you have given me. I thank you God for helping me to endure and I thank you God for delivering me to the next level with you. Perservence, suffering, and the end product was deliverance to an even greater experience of who You are. You are a good God, and very mysterious. Your ways are not our ways and I thank You for that. Your ways are BETTER than our ways and our plans. Thank you that we have someone on our side that has the BETTER plan. I pray that you deliver ### and that during her time of trials that you teach her what it is she needs to learn. I pray that you also bless her soul and bring to manifestation the very needs and desires that apply to Your will for her life. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I get to live at my home with my wife and kids for the rest of my life until I die. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
140
Please pray for me so from this day forward I live at home with my family until the day my life ends, I love my wife and kids so much I cannot bare to lose them.
Replies
14
Views
153
I'd like to request help in praying for Deliverance. Especially, against setbacks and delay. The math exam that I was praying for. I prayed and went to sleep then I was attacked by a Satanic dream. I woke up and prayed, but the test did not go well. I'm praying for God to intervene. That was a...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom