2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I desperately need prayer for my fiance. He has been working so many hours at work, oftentimes 80+ a week and has made the most irrational choices, including leaving me, only to work more hours. We were so close and now we are at a point where he doesn't care. Please pray for clarity for him as...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with ###, that we stay together in God's love and light. I am hurting so bad and don't want this relationship to end. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
33
  • Locked
Please, ask God to continue revealing my heart to me, and to take me to a place where I can truly seek Him. I thank God for your prayers! Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
Father help me You know my all problems. Please help me. In Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
65
  • Locked
But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Please, pray that the money I earn from my company ###, be sent quickly because, I need it to buy clothes, food thank you butterfly, ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
Asking for prayers for health and finances and well-being. Anxiety over owning two houses, stress from a job and affecting my health. Prayers for the sell of old house, relief of stress from job and restored health. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
I am at a very low point. I also battle with loneliness. Please pray that Jesus will touch me and lift me up! Thank you for your support and prayers!
Replies
9
Views
68
  • Locked
I am at a very low point. I also battle with loneliness. Please pray that Jesus will touch me and lift me up! Thank you for your support and prayers!
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
please, God stop evil spirits, stop them,
Replies
8
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom