Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly3

Prayer Partner
Please, pray that the money I earn from my company ###, be sent quickly because, I need it to buy clothes, food thank you butterfly, ### ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven in Jesus nameI have pondering over a urgent need for in the morning and the remainder of the week until funds are deposited into my account when soon I hope. I have prayed and called out sins like I always have done asking God what is keeping my prayers from being answered. At...
Replies
9
Views
131
Father in Heaven in Jesus nameI have pondering over an urgent need for in the morning and the remainder of the week until funds are deposited into my account when soon I hope. I have 5 dollars in my account that is all I have no one to assist me at least for a few days the elder my so called...
Replies
11
Views
229
Request for my husband to get job on urgent basis as he is only earning person in my household. Please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom