Please, ask God to continue revealing my heart to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please, ask God to continue revealing my heart to me, and to take me to a place where I can truly seek Him. I thank God for your prayers! Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray and ask God to please spare us from these storms and let them miss us if it is His will. Please ask him to protect our lives and our homes. I'm afraid. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. ###
Replies
11
Views
254
I desire to be free in Christ fully. I'm praying to have any altar or idol revealed in my life to me so I can recognize where it came from, how I allowed it or whether it was there to begin with and how to renounce it or them, ask for forgiveness and turn from them back to God fully. I don't...
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom