2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have been reading a bit on "generational curses"....I ask that you please pray for me and my family. Ask God to break the generational curse of failed relationships. To bring peace back into our marriages. Harmony in our family and love in our hearts. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
203
  • Locked
Homeless Hopeless helpless Lost desperate dead. 
Replies
7
Views
66
  • Locked
For ### peace joy assurance health love and financial miracle. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
42
  • Locked
thank you lord for everything you have given and for teaching me the errors of my ways, I'm sorry I still screw up sometimes but I really am trying to live a better life, one more pleasing to you.. thank you so much god for helping me and ###, I truly believe that we will be together again.. we...
Replies
10
Views
62
  • Locked
Dear Lord. Please pray for ### to pay me. I need my money. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
29
  • Locked
Lord I asked that You will restore the relationship that ### and I shared so that he will see me again as the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that You will give him the courage to tell me how he really feels about me. I know he loves me but I think he's afraid to express...
Replies
8
Views
45
  • Locked
Lord I need You more than ever. I need a financial breakthrough. I was living in an area at a house that I had intentions to buy later, since the Landlord wanted to sell me the house and it was going at a very reasonable price. An upsurge of violence has claimed the life of a very good friend...
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
I am in need of a financial intervention. My rent is overdue and I pray I won't be evicted since I would be homeless. Please pray that I receive the funds to pay my rent.
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
God help me to let ### go. Help me to move on and let ### go. I wanted to believe that you were speaking to me, but I know that's not you. Help me to let go and move on.
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend to have a peaceful passing. She got a little better then took a turn for the worse. Please Lord have mercy on this family. This dear woman has lost her daughter and granddaughter within a month of each other this year. One son-in-law is in hospice. The other battling...
Replies
11
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom