I have been reading a bit on "generational curses"....I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustME

Prayer Warrior
I have been reading a bit on "generational curses"....I ask that you please pray for me and my family. Ask God to break the generational curse of failed relationships. To bring peace back into our marriages. Harmony in our family and love in our hearts. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request about generational curses in bloodline. God been speaking on my heart about praying that I stand separately from generational curses that's been in my blood line and about pleading the blood of Jesus over areas that the generation curses came in. My Mom's side of her family had...
Replies
9
Views
226
Please join me in praying for the breaking, forgiveness and annulment of any and all agreements or open doors or gates, foothold, legal or illegal access given to the enemy or any forces of darkness or evil in my bloodline and that of my ###. Pray against and ask for forgiveness and disagreement...
Replies
9
Views
549
Please help me and lift me up in PRAYER AGAINST EVILNESS in my IN-LAWS and those sicking my downfall out of their jealousy against me and my marriage. I have been praying and praying but things have just stayed the same. Lord, give me discernment and help me see things through your eyes and be...
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom