Thank You God

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
thank you lord for everything you have given and for teaching me the errors of my ways, I'm sorry I still screw up sometimes but I really am trying to live a better life, one more pleasing to you.. thank you so much god for helping me and ###, I truly believe that we will be together again.. we are good together and our kids need us.. please god look after my kids now more than ever. .. I love you god .. thank you so much..in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
180
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Dear Heavenly Father Thank You for saving and healing my cat ###. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom