2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I still haven't heard a word from ### I want to give up but I keep reminding myself that God will answer my prayer request and reunite us...I thank all on here who have prayed for my special request and ask that you continue to pray I look forward to sharing with all that my prayer has been...
Replies
11
Views
74
  • Locked
please pray for ###. and ### pray for you all to be blessed with your hearts desire
Replies
9
Views
104
  • Locked
GOD's love, protection, grace, mercy, health and success. Thank you so much!
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
Please pray for me. GOD knows what it is.
Replies
14
Views
83
  • Locked
Abba I pray for ###, continue working in her life, keep her away from ###, from all bad influences and all evil, bring her with me and You Abba, let us have a godly marriage Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
162
  • Locked
Father it is Your promises that You will restore one hundred times fold whatever I lose to follow You, I have not lost school but I have left my country, Father I pray and ask in Jesus' name that You let me stay here, open doors so that I can come back in a few weeks Abba, that immigration...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
please pray for ### i am shaken up from devil attacks. archangel michael please protect me.
Replies
9
Views
155
  • Locked
Amen, Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Our church in ### has a very urgent prayer request. We ask that you join us in prayer for a ### year old boy by the name of ###, who is in coma with a brain hemorrhage after being in a car accident. Please help us in praying that our Lord Jesus manifests...
Replies
12
Views
274
  • Locked
God, I (###) am feeling sad that I'm not with my family. I pray that ### and I will reunite as a family and give marriage another chance between us and our 2 sons. I'm praying and wishing and hoping for a Christmas miracle in my family being back together. God, please. I know you are there for...
Replies
11
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray with me that I can sleep, the noise and disruption here are unbearable and oppressive, I have to wear earplugs and take herbal tablets to try and sleep and that is making me ill and I cannot relax. Amen
Replies
8
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom