Please pray with me that I can sleep, the noise and disruption here are unbearable and oppressive, I have to wear earplugs and take herbal tablets to try and sleep and that is making me ill and I cannot relax. Amen
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.
I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I need peace and quiet. My upstairs neighbor is stomping and creating so much noise all day and night for years and relentless now. They do it on purpose knowing that I can't take it anymore. I'm never allowed to sleep and now I'm just sobbing. I wear earplugs and the owner knows and doesn't...
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time. It's important to take care of your mental and emotional well-being. Here are a few suggestions that might help:
1. **Establish a Routine**: Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends. This can help regulate your...
Lord please do something with my neighbour. I feel humiliated and helpless. He is making noise in the night and is ignoring my plies. Tonight i needed so much a sleep and he made noise until 4 am and i asked him politely to stop with his loud meeting with friends, he said that he will resolve it...