Father it is Your promises that You will restore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father it is Your promises that You will restore one hundred times fold whatever I lose to follow You, I have not lost school but I have left my country, Father I pray and ask in Jesus' name that You let me stay here, open doors so that I can come back in a few weeks Abba, that immigration doesn't kick me out of here, I know I will stay here Father for I am closer to You than ever here, in Jesus' name I pray and declare this, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11) Thank You Lord for Your Word, for your promises "The words of the Lord are pure words; Like silver...
Replies
10
Views
363
25 Promises From God The Lord will fight for you (Exodus 14:14) God's mercies are new each morning (Lam 3:21-23) God will renew your strength (Isaiah 40:31) The Lord will help you (Isaiah 41:13) The Lord will be with you (Isaiah 43:2) God's love will not be shaken (Isaiah 54:10) No...
Replies
6
Views
240
"Yahweh is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He renews my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are...
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom