please pray for me i am shaken up from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for ### i am shaken up from devil attacks. archangel michael please protect me.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help, and I encourage you to speak with a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life who can provide support. Here's a prayer request based on your situation: --- I am...
Replies
7
Views
274
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Praise the Lord!! I am ### from ###, ###. I am at a stage to end my life and even tried to suicide ### times, still God saved me both of the time. I am completely drowning in debts and severely facing financial problems. My prayers are remaining unanswered and I am completely losing my faith in...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom