2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray God hears this prayer. That God increases my love for him and faith in him. That God touches my sons' hearts and they love and follow him too. That God will bless, protect, guide, forgive, and love us. That I can serve God with a joyful heart and be pleasing to my Heavenly Father. That I...
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
please pray for ### so that ### can be baptized in the Holy Spirit and receive the gift of tongues, thank you!
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
Good evening everyone, My name is ###, many of you know my father was burnt in a fire on ### of his body. He is in the ICU burn unit; he has been there for almost two weeks. He has had two skin graft surgeries, so please pray those heal well, no infections, and no complications, but most of...
Replies
9
Views
53
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, today my transmission was not changing gears right. You know all I have to deal with, concerning my husband and the cataract surgeries on Dec ### and ###, and my mother's surgery on Jan ###. I so need my van fixed quickly because I don't like driving my husband's car. Please...
Replies
9
Views
68
  • Locked
Prayer that I would trust God for his provisions.
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
I request prayer for ###. He has early signs of Parkinson.
Replies
8
Views
55
  • Locked
I have no family, just my son. I am desperate need of a job and have interviewed and tested for a job that would be perfect for me. I interviewed, did online testing and agreed to background check. Have not heard back and it's killing me. Please pray they call me and offer me the job this week...
Replies
10
Views
77
  • Locked
I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak Ezekiel 34:15–16
Replies
6
Views
52
  • Locked
Dear God, Please let me do great on finals. Lord please help me maintain at least a 3.5 GPA for NHS. Lord please let me get a new French teacher next semester. Jesus surround me with your holy angels take away the bad. Lord heal my body it's ### pain. Jesus please let me get a new phone. In...
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
No matter how much I tried I never got ### now he's talking to someone ..and I prayed alot for him:(. I don't know what to do
Replies
6
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom