I Pray This In Jesus Name As An Unspoken Intention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak Ezekiel 34:15–16
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
183
i pray to take their photos of a baby shower to do very well . JESUS unspoken re
Replies
14
Views
177
Jesus I pray for several unspoken request in your name we ask amen
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom