2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father I pray for a better marriage, financial blessing and good health. I pray my finances be restored. I pray my product is licensed so I can buy a house and my husband can retire. I pray we can move closer to family. God bless my family and friends. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
62
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am very hurt. I'm going through a lot more than I can handle. I'm so very heartbroken. I've lost a lot of hope in things that I thought would get better, but they just got a lot worse and continue to do so. My dreams and desires have been crushed. I don't hold them anymore...
Replies
7
Views
77
  • Locked
I pray that ### changes her attitude about me. That she has an change of heart and that she should not judge me for who I am either.
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
heaven Father which is in heaven I come before you asking for a wife to share my every day with and all that fills it and I dare not choose one without your divine intervention and most of all I know and understand that you have someone for every one and I'm thankful for all that you provide in...
Replies
11
Views
82
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, a simple prayer Lord, but profound in its implications... Lord Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith.. make my children as wise as serpents and as gentle as a dove. Thank you precious saviour, Lord of Glory and Prince of peace. In your might name I pray, amen
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
Father please I beg of you touch my husband ### he is in prison give him faith courage love and please protect him from all danger surrounding him bless him with safety n peace over his mind body and soul..Please help us in our marriage remove all enemies n obstacles in our path ..also please...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray for me I feel as if my life has gone down hill, things that I hope for the most things that I need the most never seem to happen. Pray that God will show up and show out for me. My finances are extremely bad landlord calling about the rent my water and light bill is due and I have...
Replies
5
Views
41
  • Locked
Dear God thank you for keeping us safe today. Thank you for every obstacle that has been placed in our path. I now take a stand that the evil will not win, will not steal my joy, will not steal another things from me and our family will be healed and restored in the name of Jesus. Heavenly...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
NEED PEACE. TIRED, NEED JESUS COMFORT AND ALL EVIL CAST OUT
Replies
4
Views
55
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my tooth. I can barely eat anything because it's so painful. Pray that the antibiotics really start to kick in. Also, ### and I had a falling out because I feel he's not keeping his promises and am tired of him playing games. Pray that he can see the errors of his way...
Replies
5
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom