J
john6437724
Guest
Please pray for me. I am very hurt. I'm going through a lot more than I can handle. I'm so very heartbroken. I've lost a lot of hope in things that I thought would get better, but they just got a lot worse and continue to do so. My dreams and desires have been crushed. I don't hold them anymore. I realize I was created to be alone and alone I will stay. Nothing I can do will change that. That's the Lord's will for me. I was told 4 months ago that I had a spirit of loneliness. That I would never have that special someone in my life. Obviously, it's true for I have never had that in my life and I realize now I never will, just by a dream that I believe was from the Lord. I cry a lot. I don't want to be alone forever. But if that's the Lord's will, then I'll stay alone. Please pray for God to give me the strength to deal with being alone hurt. It is a burden I will struggle to bear. Please pray that God will help me deal with being alone. For I am not going to ever try again to find a friend or someone in my life. I give up on it. Please pray God will give me the strength to deal with being alone. Thank you.
