Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good evening everyone,
My name is ###, many of you know my father was burnt in a fire on ### of his body.
He is in the ICU burn unit; he has been there for almost two weeks. He has had two skin graft surgeries, so please pray those heal well, no infections, and no complications, but most of all pray his respiratory system is fine. The doctors want to start to wake him out of a coma tomorrow, so please pray it's a success, taking him off of the ventilator tomorrow. Just pray he will be able to breathe on his own tomorrow. His name is ###, please pray their attempt to wake him up goes well that God just gives us a miracle. Thank you and God bless.
 
Dear Father in heaven, we come together in agreement to pray for the complete healing of this beloved father. Lord Please take care of ###. Lord Jesus won't you step forward with your restorative touch. You healed all who came to you Lord when you walked this earth so long ago. We come to you today and ask even with our weak faith to heal this dear man and bring him back home to his family who love him and who have come before you in prayer for his recovery. As one sick man said to the saviour. "Lord I know that you are able, but I do not know if you are willing"...... The Lord's response was.. "I am willing".... and the Lord healed him. Thank you Lord Jesus for your loving kindness to us, for your amazing grace that will ring throughout eternity. In Jesus precious name we pray amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
212
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
142
Please say some prayers for my great nephew. he had an accident on his motorcycle. He is now in ICU/ Please Jesus help him
Replies
16
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom