Youth Group

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisa_mac
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisa_mac

Guest
I am in need of prayer. my church used to have a really big youth group now it's like maybe 10 kids that come. I really want these kids to have the same youth group I did but much better. And I have been thinking about helping by being a youth leader but I want it to be God's will. So please pray that God will show me what He wants me to do. If it's not meant for me to be the youth leader then pray He will send someone who will be there for these kids. Thanks so much, I appreciate it. :)
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon Your children in this church. Please help the kids to enjoy to come to church, please therefore prepare Your servants to work faithfully to You for these kids. If it is in Your accordance, please send ### to be the youth leader. Please prepare her heart, her mind and her spirit to be a good servant in serving You through the youth service. Lord, if it is not Your will, please give this church Your chosen person to be in charge for this youth service. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
God will call you and you sound as if u really care Jesus will send you strength and love to help all these students and u will be wonderful. Amen.
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is youth group, it's in like an hour and a half. Today we're having a bbq & a water fight. I pray that all goes well, that we are able to have fun, that there's no conflict or gossiping. I pray that the Holy Spirit speaks through me & works through me & the other volunteers. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
160
There are 3 youth group sessions in the summer, so please pray for them. It may be mostly outside playing sports activities, so pray that there is laughter & no conflict, that the presence of the Lord is there & that He speaks through us & He moves mightily. I pray that He is brought up in...
Replies
11
Views
232
Some people didn't come today, so i pray that they are alright. 2 of the local police officers came, so i pray that God encounters them both in a way that is so clear that it's not a coincidence. Somehow the conversation got to "sacrificing to the bbq gods" or something like that, was I...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom