Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Jesus I need you to continue to be their after I sinned and backslide god come to my rescue after the devil kept attacking me and my family I know god u will destroy the devil at his root, amen.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 108:1 :
A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Theological Implications:
This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a psychiatrist who was under pressure to fulfill a prospective ### clients wishes. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers...