You Prayed For Me. I Pray For Your ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
The Lord is glorious. I have had marital woes, sadness, hurt, pain and giving up. Your prayers have saved my marriage. I had ups and down after prayers but you never gave up on me. I THEREFORE shall pray for everyone's marriage in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, we shall pray for your marriage.
 
Praise God rainbow! I can't say that I'm married, but covet your prayers anyway. Blessings to you and agree that Our Lord is glorious! In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5
 
Praying for all marriages included is the one mentioned faith in better times. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! On this week’s Marriage After God podcast, we’re leaning into something that has transformed our marriage: praying for each other and our marriage every single day. This episode is a practical invitation to make daily prayer...
Replies
0
Views
221
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
405
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom