You are all I need o Lord, come and help.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to heaven, read a sign on the road. Is this true? Are they sure they are right? Yes, they were.

My confidence is only in Him.
To be strong in His promises.
Nothing can disturb the peace of mind.
He spoke to me.
Happiness, health and peace.
There is something that stick in me.
To look the sunny side of everything.
It makes my optimism come true.
It Jesus that speaks to my heart.
Makes my life to live for Him.

Without Me, you can do nothing. Jesus.

Yes Lord, with You I am heading to Your glorious throne.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to heaven, read a sign on the road. Is this true? Are they sure they are right? Yes, they were.

He spoke to me.

Amen
Blessed be the Lord our God who hears our prayers and answers with blessings. Those who are going through a hard time can come to the Lord and He will send help and relief from heaven. For unto You we lift our voice in praise, You will hear from heaven and send help to all of us.

He spoke to me.

Amen
Glorious things happens to those who call on the Lord to lead us all to heavens gates. He is the One who performed mighty acts of love and care. He can do it today.

Blessed be the Lord our God who hears our prayers and answers with blessings. Those who are going through a hard time can come to the Lord and He will send help and relief from heaven. For unto You we lift our voice in praise, You will hear from heaven and send help to all of us.
All glory to Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Similar Requests

• Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom