Listen carefully to the voice of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said.

My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me.
John 10.27

God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy and care. Nature speaks clearly the power of His mighty work. Rocks and stones will sing praises to Him, they were witnesses of Gods presence at Mount Sinai.

Jesus, o Jesus Your presence makes my whole and pure.

Amen

Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said.

John 10.27

God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy and care. Nature speaks clearly the power of His mighty work. Rocks and stones will sing praises to Him, they were witnesses of Gods presence at Mount Sinai.

Amen
My heart is wide open to hear God speaking to my soul. Come Holy Spirit and fill me with Thy love.

You are the God who healeth me, You sent Your word and You healed my desease. Yes, Jesus can do wonders in our life if we just believe and trust Him. Let us all hear the voice of Jesus. I am the One who healeth you. I believe this with all of my heart. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and the lame walked.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

John 10.27

Amen
I continually listen to Gods word when I open His word and read... No one comes to the Father but through Me. Yes Lord, I am coming to You right now. I am yielding to Your Spirit and walking in Your love. Jesus I adore, o Jesus I adore and shall praise Your holy name for ever and ever. Amen

For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. O Lord, we bow down before Your holy throne and honor Your name and sing praises to You alone, because Thou art worthy of all glory. I am listening carefully to what You have to say to me. I love You with all of my heart and will forever praise, and honor Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us who hears Gods voice. My sheep hears My voice and they follow Me. John 10.27 Let us all hear Jesus voice and follow Him all the way to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom